Saturday, August 31, 2013

Another Update:

Hey, readers! (are you out there??)

Just wanted to give a quick update. My sister said she would help me out with this blog! Yay! Should we rename? Call it Twin Reviews or something corny like that? I was going to name it PaperbackInsomniac. Good thing I added that S. ANYways, I'm really excited.

So I'm seeing the City of Bones movie on Labor Day, and I wanted to post a review on that. Check back in later if you'd like to see how it ranks on the Book Spectrum!
Also, my sister was very sneaky and she ordered Untold from Amazon UK... meaning, we're getting it before, like, all of America! (Except those darn people with ARCs). It's supposed to be coming in on Wednesday, and I am beyond excited!! I'll make a post when it arrives, and I will post a review as soon as I'm done reading it (which I suspect won't take long at all). 

Hope everyone has a good one, happy Labor Day weekend!

--Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment